CAULIFLOWER GRATIN DELUXE
Recipe & photo: midwestliving.com
1 cpanko bread crumbs
4 ozwhite cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
2 tspfresh snipped thyme
1 1/2 tspfinely shredded orange zest
1 largehead cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 cups)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/3 cchopped roasted almonds
How to Make CAULIFLOWER GRATIN DELUXE
- In a small bowl, mix together panko bread crumbs, cheese, thyme, and orange zest; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add cauliflower, reduce heat, cover, and cook for 4 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, and salt. Add the drained cauliflower and stir gently to coat.
- Transfer to a greased or sprayed 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko mixture and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven on the top rack for about 15 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned on top. Top with the chopped almonds and serve.