CAULIFLOWER GRATIN DELUXE
Recipe & photo: midwestliving.com
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 4 oz
- white cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 2 tsp
- fresh snipped thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp
- finely shredded orange zest
- 1 large
- head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/3 c
- chopped roasted almonds
How to Make CAULIFLOWER GRATIN DELUXE
- 1In a small bowl, mix together panko bread crumbs, cheese, thyme, and orange zest; set aside.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add cauliflower, reduce heat, cover, and cook for 4 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain well.
- 3In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, and salt. Add the drained cauliflower and stir gently to coat.
- 4Transfer to a greased or sprayed 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko mixture and drizzle with the melted butter.
- 5Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven on the top rack for about 15 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned on top. Top with the chopped almonds and serve.