Cauliflower Egg Skillet
OMG I have so many boxes of recipes to sort....
- 4 to 6 large
- eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1 medium
- cauliflower, cut small florets
- 1 tsp
- popcorn salt (it's yellow with butter in it)
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
- 2 medium
- fresh green tops of shallots, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or oil
- fresh parsley, chopped fine
How to Make Cauliflower Egg Skillet
- 1Wash cauliflower, separate in small pieces and cook in salty water for about 8 to 10 minutes, until 1/2 cooked(al dente).Drain well. Set aside.
- 2Heat butter in deep skillet or saucepan over medium heat and put in the floret pieces; season with popcorn salt and pepper.
Pour beaten eggs over florets and stir. Cook until eggs set up to your liking.But not too hard.
- 3Sprinkle green tops and parsley over all. Serve with a lite salad for brunch or hash browns for breakfast.