Cauliflower cheese slice
How to Make Cauliflower cheese slice
- 4Preheat oven to 160c. Line a square oven tray with parchment paper (ensure you have a similar shaped one spare for turning)
- 5While oven is warming replace mixture to fridge.
- 7Cook in oven for about 40 minutes in centre of oven, until it starts to golden up in colour.
- 8Now line another oven tray (similar size) with parchment paper and place on top of other (hot) tin. Be careful, and flip over. So the new tray is now at bottom, and old parchment paper is at top. Carefully remove old paper.
- 9Return to oven and cook for another 20 until golden brown.
- 10Serve with sausages, bacon, veggies.