- veg. cooking spray
- 1 can(s)
- campbells cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 pkg
- (20 oz.) frozen cauliflower flowerets, thawed
- 1 c
- finely grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 c
- cooked, crumbled bacon or real bacon bits
How to Make Campbells Cauliflower Gratin
- 1Spray an 11x8 inch (2 qrt)shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Stir the soup, milk, garlic and cauliflower, and 1/2 the cheese in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with the bacon and remaining cheese.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 mins or until the cauliflower is tender and the mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve.