★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cabbage head quartered
- onions, quartered
- peppers- red or green thick sliced
- 1/2 stick
- butter-sliced into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cabbage Bake ( or grill)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees or heat up your grill. Lay down 2 sheets of foilon top of each other and large enough to fold over to form a package.
- 2Arrange vegetables on the foil, scatter butter pieces over the top, drizzle the olive oil on top as well, salt and pepper to taste. ( I also add some garlic cloves if I have them)
- 3Bake or grill about 40 minutes. Cabbage,onions and peppers are so sweet and delicious! Enjoy!