BROCCOLI WITH BACON AND TOASTED ALMONDS
Recipe & photo: mccormick.com
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspcoarsely ground black pepper
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3 slicebacon, chopped
8 cbroccoli florets, cooked
2 Tbspsliced, toasted almonds
2 Tbspshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make BROCCOLI WITH BACON AND TOASTED ALMONDS
- In a small bowl, mix together Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Add the cooked broccoli to the skillet; cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Sprinkle broccoli with the seasoning mixture, bacon, and almonds; toss gently, mixing well. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- NOTE: Optional method: when done, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve cold.