This is a Paula Deen recipe from one of her shows.
This does not keep well, so eat it up right after you make it.
6 oztwo 3 oz packages ramen noodles
1/4 cslivered almonds
24 oztwo 12 oz packages broccoli slaw
1/4 csunflower seeds
·chopped scallions for garnish
3/4 ccanola oil
1/4 cbrown or white sugar
1/4 capple cider vinegar
1 pkgramen noodle seasoning packet
How to Make Broccoli Slaw
- Put noodles in a bag and crush.
- melt butter and add noodles and almonds and saute ,tirring occasionally over med heat, until not and toasty.
- Wisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, empty broccoli slaw, toss with almond mixture, and sunflower seeds.
- Add dressing, toss to combine and chill before serving.
- Don't make this too early in the day because sitting for this salad does not inprove on it.