BROCCOLI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING
- 2 box
- frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter
- 4 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 c
- 1/2 bag(s)
- pepperidge farm stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make BROCCOLI CASSEROLE WITH STUFFING
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the crumbled bouillon cubes and flour. Gradually add milk, stirring over medium-high heat, until thickened.
- 2For the stuffing:
Place crumbs into a medium bowl. Melt the 2 Tbsp. butter in boiling water and pour over crumbs. Add a few of the nuts and toss with a fork.
- 3Place the cooked broccoli in the bottom of a buttered 2-qt. baking dish. Pour the cream sauce over the broccoli and spoon on the stuffing. Sprinkle with more nuts, if desired.
- 4Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.