★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 large
- heads fresh broccoli
- 1 bottle
- creamy ranch salad dressing or sweet onion
- 1 jar(s)
- drained pimentas
- bacon pieces if desired
- 1-2 can(s)
- sliced black olives, drained if needed
- 1 pkg
- room tempature cream cheese
How to Make Broccoli ~Black olive and pimenta Christmas Salad,
- 1This combination is suprisingly delisious! Try it and you will agree!
- 2In colander rinse heads of broccoli and lt drain as you prepare other ingreients.
- 3If using Creamy ranch dressing, do not add onion, but with Sweet onion dressing cut up the greens of onions only and put into med. sixe bowl.
- 4Drain olives and pimentas, place in bowl, gently cut floweretts of broccoli and add into bowl.
- 5in seperate small cereal bowl, combine cream cheese with a little at a time salad dressing, keep on till cosistancy you want. Sort of cream byt non-runny.
- 6Add to bowl with broccoli then cover with saran wrap and refigerate till serving timme. Just before serving, add bacon pieces to the top~ Enjoy!