★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 largeheads fresh broccoli
1 bottlecreamy ranch salad dressing or sweet onion
1 jar(s)drained pimentas
?bacon pieces if desired
1-2 can(s)sliced black olives, drained if needed
1 pkgroom tempature cream cheese
How to Make Broccoli ~Black olive and pimenta Christmas Salad,
- This combination is suprisingly delisious! Try it and you will agree!
- In colander rinse heads of broccoli and lt drain as you prepare other ingreients.
- If using Creamy ranch dressing, do not add onion, but with Sweet onion dressing cut up the greens of onions only and put into med. sixe bowl.
- Drain olives and pimentas, place in bowl, gently cut floweretts of broccoli and add into bowl.
- in seperate small cereal bowl, combine cream cheese with a little at a time salad dressing, keep on till cosistancy you want. Sort of cream byt non-runny.
- Add to bowl with broccoli then cover with saran wrap and refigerate till serving timme. Just before serving, add bacon pieces to the top~ Enjoy!