Broccoli Bake with Mushrooms and Cheese
2 each pkg10 oz. each chopped frozen broccoli
1 each can(s)8 oz. water chestnuts, sliced and drained well
1 each can(s)4 oz. mushroom stems and pieces, drained well
1 each can(s)cream of mushroom (or cream potato) soup, undiluted
1/2 cmilk (or cream)
1/2 tspseasoning salt
1/2 tsponion powder
1 cgrated cheddar cheese (or monterey jack)
1 cpanko crumbs or bread crumbs
2 Tbspmelted butter or oleo
How to Make Broccoli Bake with Mushrooms and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Cook Broccoli according to package directions. Drain well when done.
- Grease an oven baking dish well with butter.
- Mix cooked broccoli together water chestnuts, mushrooms, milk, cream of mushroom (or potato) soup, seasoning salt and onion powder. Add to baking dish.
- Mix together grated cheese, Panko (or bread crumbs) and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over top of broccoli.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 deg. F. until bubbly and hot.