1 pkglipton® onion-mushroom soup mix
3 Tbspall-purpose flour
1 chalf and half cream
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 bunchbroccoli florets, cooked
½ cbread crumbs, buttered
How to Make BROCCOLI AU GRATIN
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in onion-mushroom soup mix; simmer covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour blended with cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring just to the boiling point, then simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- In 2-quart casserole, arrange broccoli; top with cheese sauce, then bread crumbs.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.