Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- 2 pkg
- frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 Tbsp
- seasoning salt
How to Make Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Thaw Frozen Broccoli and cauliflower. Drain any water that comes out of it.Put in a Casserole dish. Sprinkle seasoning salt on top of broccoli and cauliflower. Top with the cheese.
- 2Put crushed Cornflakes on top .
- 3Melt stick of Butter or Margarine and Pour over top of cornflakes. Cover with Aluminum Foil.
- 4Place in oven at 375 degrees for 15 mins. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 mins till cornflakes are lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!