Brenda's Succulent Squash
- acorn squash, or squash of your choosing
- olive oil, extra virgin for spraying
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/4 c
- dried cranberries, more or less
- 1/4 c
- raisins, golden or black
How to Make Brenda's Succulent Squash
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2Clean,half and seed one acorn squash or squash of your choosing. **I have used butternut and spaghetti also***
- 3Spritz the cleaned out side with olive oil. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice to your tasting. Place cut side down on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Approximately 20 minutes before done, turn squash upright and add raisins and cranberries if so desired. Return to oven and bake till done.