This looks delicious and would be a huge hit in my family along with Chicken,Fish, Burgers,or any other food of choice.
I would end up eating a small portion of this delicious vegetable as a snack!
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup butter
- minced fresh parsley, optional
How to Make Breaded Cauliflower
- 1Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
- 3In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- 4Nutritional Facts
1 serving (1 each) equals 341 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 205 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.