Best Red Beans (Crock Pot)
Unlike most bean recipes this one smells amazing while cooking!
- water to cover almost to the top of pot
- 1 sm pkg
- dried pintos
- knorr garlic cubes
- knorr onion cubes
- 2 tsp
- knorr chicken boulion
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 small
- ham hock, smoked (optional)
How to Make Best Red Beans (Crock Pot)
- 1Rinse beans and double check for pebbles or dirt. Some companies miss a few and they are in the bag. Rinse them well.
- 2Place Pintos in a large crock pot. Cover with water upto an inch below the lid well on the pot.
- 3Add the Knorr cubes and boulion. (add optional ham hock now)
- 4Set Crock Pot for 10 hours on high (will be ready to eat in 8 hours but this gives you time to get home).
Go to work or enjoy your day it will be done for a nice dinner side!