How to Make "BAM" Veggie's!
- 1Wash all your veggie's!
- 2Slice potatos in slices fairly thin.
- 3Onion can be done in slices or chunks. I prefer using chunks and usually use the entire onion (as long as it's sweet!).
- 4Slice pepper in strips. If you like pepper add a yellow pepper to make even more colorful.
- 5Slice zucchini and yellow squash in slices like potatos.
- 6Place all the veggies in a plastic ziploc bag, add oil, and Emeril's seasoning. Less oil can be used. Seasoning is person taste, so use more spice or less for personal taste.
- 7Shake veggies up good to coat them with seasoning.
- 8Place in a grill wok and grill 10 to 20 minutes. Grilling veggies is a personal taste, the less time grilled the more crunchy veggies will be to taste.