5 to 6red new potatos
1whole orange bell pepper
2green or yellow zucchini
2yellow crook neck squash
1/2 clight olive oil
4 to 5 Tbspemeril's original seasoning
How to Make "BAM" Veggie's!
- Wash all your veggie's!
- Slice potatos in slices fairly thin.
- Onion can be done in slices or chunks. I prefer using chunks and usually use the entire onion (as long as it's sweet!).
- Slice pepper in strips. If you like pepper add a yellow pepper to make even more colorful.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash in slices like potatos.
- Place all the veggies in a plastic ziploc bag, add oil, and Emeril's seasoning. Less oil can be used. Seasoning is person taste, so use more spice or less for personal taste.
- Shake veggies up good to coat them with seasoning.
- Place in a grill wok and grill 10 to 20 minutes. Grilling veggies is a personal taste, the less time grilled the more crunchy veggies will be to taste.