Baked Vegetable Casserole
You can interchage zuchinni for summer squash, or use both.
My grandkids loved this one.
2 lbzuchinni, sliced
1 ccarrot, grated
1 largeonion, chopped
8 ozpackage herb stuffing mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 ccream chicken soup
1 csour cream
1 cextra sharp cheddar cheese, or more if you like
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Vegetable Casserole
- Boil veggies for 5 minutes, drain well.
- Melt butter and toss into stuffing mix.
- Spread 1/2 dressing and spread in a greased casserole.
- In a large bowl combine the drained veggies, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper,and cheese
- Spread veggies over the stuffing.
- Top with rest of stuffing mix.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until slightly brown and bubbly.