Baked "Fried" green tomatoes
How to Make Baked "Fried" green tomatoes
- 1Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and lay on paper towel to drain for at least 30 minutes. Blot dry.
- 2In a pie pan mix together panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasoning or herbs of your choice.
- 3Spread a thin coating of mayonnaise on each side of the tomato slices and dip into the bread crumbs pressing to coat well.
- 4Lay on a foiled lined cookie sheet and spray with a little Pam.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes until browned and fork tender.