How to Make Baked Butternut Squash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and hallow out seeds.
- Place squash on cookie sheet cut side up. Evenly season with thyme, salt, nature's seasoning and pepper to taste.
- Place 2 pads of butter, 1/2 clove of garlic and 1/4 cup brown sugar in the cup of each half of squash.
- Place in oven and bake 1 hour or until squash is soft through out.
- spoon out into bowl or glass baking dish. Season to taste. If you want, you can cover the top with marshmallows and place under the broiler until golden brown.