Bacon, Broccoli & Cheese Veggy Dish
How to Make Bacon, Broccoli & Cheese Veggy Dish
- 1Take and put on 2 sauce pans for boiling macaroni & broccole.
I boiled both bags of macaroni together.
- 2When macaroni is tender, drain anf pour into a 9 x 13 baking pan or glass dish. Add some butter, and then do the same with the broccoli , drain annd add to the m acaronis.
- 3Open the jar of Cheeze Whiz and nuke in micro-wave just long enough to make it easy to pour.
- 4Pour the cheese over the broccoli & amcaronis, and mix altogether.
- 5I like to add a pinch or 2 of sugar to the mixture.
Top it off with Bacon chips, not bits, it is chips in a package or you can use the pkg. Bacon pieces.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven for aboit 25-30 minutes. I set my oven on 350.
- 7This can be made with chunk ham, chicken or any other meat you want to try in it. It goes a long ways and wholesome enough to have as a one pan meal, or add other veggies too. Hope you will enjoy it~