- 4 bunch
- asparagus, trimed, tied 6-8 spears each
- 1 c
- pecorino or parmesan cheese, grated
- lemon, juiced
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 large
- eggs, poached
- fresh mint, chopped - for garnish
How to Make Awesome Asparagus
- 1Make the sauce. Whisk the lemon juice into the grated cheese and drizzle in enough olive oil to make a creamy dressing, set aside.
- 2Poach four eggs.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the asparagus bundles in boiling
salted water until just tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- 4Remove the string and place an asparagus bundle on each of 4 plates. Drizzle with the cheese sauce. Place a poached egg on top of each asparagus bundle. Sprinkle with fresh chopped mint and drizzle the plate with some additional olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.