Asparagus Roll Ups
- fresh asparagus spears
- slices sandwhich bread, crusts removed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh or dried chives
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 3 Tbsp
- greated parmesan cheese
How to Make Asparagus Roll Ups
- 1Place Asparagus in a skillet with a small amount of water; cook until crisp tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 2Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- 3Combine cream cheese, bacon and chives; spread 1 Tablespoon on each slice of bread. Top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly; placing seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese ( I like to use Italian bread crumbs as well)
- 4Cut roll ups in half.
- 5Bake @ 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.