Asian Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad
**Use pickling cucumbers if possible to prevent the salad from being soggy.
**This is best prepared in a metal bowl to retain the chill once served.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2red peppers, cut into large pieces
2cucumbers, sliced thin (skins removed if desired)
1/4 crice wine vinegar
1 tspsesame oil
1 pinchred pepper flakes
3 Tbspsesame seeds
How to Make Asian Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad
- Begin by roasting your peppers seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a 400 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until they begin to char.
- While the peppers roast, slice cucumbers as thin as possible either by hand or using a mandolin. Place in a medium bowl.
- Prepare the dressing using all other ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Chop peppers once cooled and place in bowl with cucumbers and sesame seeds.
- Dress salad and let sit in fridge for 30 mins before serving.