Argentine Sauteed Swiss Chard
10 ozbunch swiss chard
1 Tbspolive oil
1 smallonion, sliced
1 tspgarlic paste
·salt and pepper
1 pinchfreshly grated nutmeg
2 Tbspgolden raisins, chopped
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Argentine Sauteed Swiss Chard
- Remove stems from chard and chop leaves coarsely.
- Heat oil in a large pan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add chopped chard leaves, salt, pepper, and a generous splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Cover an with a lid until leaves wilt, about one minute.
- Add raisins and continue to cook, stir-frying, until chard is as tender as you like,
- Season with a pinch or two if nutmeg, to taste.