Amazing Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
4 ccauliflower, riced (1 lrg head)
2 cmozzarella cheese
4 clovegarlic, minced
·salt & pepper, to taste
1-2 cmozzarella cheese (for topping)
1 jar(s)marinara sauce
How to Make Amazing Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line one large baking pan (with sides) with parchment paper. (I use Reynolds Parchment Paper that has foil on underside so you can wrap it around all the sides of the pan)
- Roughly chop cauliflower into small florets. Add the small florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place riced cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Place the cooked cauliflower in a large bowl and add the eggs, 2 c. mozzarella, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Place mixture onto the prepared baking pan. You can shape into rectangular shape or just fill the pan.
- Bake the crust for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Once done, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5-8 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Remove pan from oven. Slice into 1" breadsticks. Serve with heated marinara dipping sauce.