Amazing Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 4 c
- cauliflower, riced (1 lrg head)
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 3 tsp
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1-2 c
- mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce
How to Make Amazing Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line one large baking pan (with sides) with parchment paper. (I use Reynolds Parchment Paper that has foil on underside so you can wrap it around all the sides of the pan)
- 2Roughly chop cauliflower into small florets. Add the small florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- 3Place riced cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Place the cooked cauliflower in a large bowl and add the eggs, 2 c. mozzarella, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- 4Place mixture onto the prepared baking pan. You can shape into rectangular shape or just fill the pan.
- 5Bake the crust for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Once done, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5-8 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden.
- 6Remove pan from oven. Slice into 1" breadsticks. Serve with heated marinara dipping sauce.