5 Layer Greek Dip
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. of garbanzo beans or chickpeas, drain reserve 1/3 c. liquid
- 2 clove
- finely minced garlic
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp
- tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tsp
- bag of pita chips, or you can take pita bread and slice into 6 pcs. like a pizza
How to Make 5 Layer Greek Dip
- 1This is the hummus the base of the dip: (You can also use store bought but pricey and making your own is quite easy.
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until the consistency is smooth. Yes, it's that easy.
Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.
- 2Finely chop olive, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill.
Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
Crumble feta cheese on top.
Sprinkle bits of dill and serve with warm pita slices.