Zucchini & Tomatoes
Great accompaniment to your next meal and a perfect way to liven up your table.
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 medium
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (14.50-ozs) whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped (reserve liquid)
- 1 pkg
- lipton recipe secrets golden onion or onion recipe soup mix
- 1/2 tsp
- basil leaves
How to Make Zucchini & Tomatoes
- 1In large skillet, heat oil and cook garlic with zucchini over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, then golden onion recipe soup mix thoroughly blended with reserved liquid and basil.
- 2Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender and sauce is slightly thickened.