☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 bunchasparagus, fresh
1 Tbspgreek seasoning, or more to taste
·the juice of one lemon
1 1/2 cwater
1 1/2 Tbspvirgin olive oil
How to Make Yummy Asparagus
- Wash and trim the asparagus and pat dry
- Spread the asparagus out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Greek seasoning
- Set the broiler to 400 and cook for 8-10 minutes shaking the pan half way through the cooking time and squeezing the lemon.
- Using the water you can also steam the asparagus, (which you might want to do in the summer months to avoid heating up the kitchen) but I preferred it broiled