VEGETARIAN BURGER LOAF BY EDDIE
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped celery
2 Tbspchopped green pepper
1 clovegarlic minced
2eggs slightly beaten
1/2 cfinely chopped pecans
1/2 cfinely chopped cashews
1/4 cfine bread crumbs
How to Make VEGETARIAN BURGER LOAF BY EDDIE
- Melt butter i a skillet. Add onion, celery, green peppers and garlic.
- Cover and cook at medium heat until vegetables are tender, but not browned.
- Combine cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients. Mix by hand until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a greased small loaf pan or into a greased baking pan.
- Bake. at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Allow loaf to cool 5 minutes for easier slicing.
- Serve with mushrooms or tomato sauce. Serves 6.