☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 15 ozblack beans, rinsed and drained
1 15 ozkidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 largethinly sliced celery stalk
2 Tbspchopped green chilies
1 Tbsplime juice
1 15 ozcan cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
4 sprig(s)chopped green onions
1 mediumchopped tomato
1 cmexican salsa, mild or medium
1 tspchili powder
How to Make Tricolor Bean Salad
- Combine the beans, onions, celery, tomato, and chilies, in a large bowl.
- Place the salsa in a small bowl or jar.
- Add the lime juice and chili powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour the salsa mixture over beans.
- Toss to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Hint: Make early to allow flavors to blend. Also use different kinds of beans to vary the taste of this delicious salad.