Tomato parmesan couscous
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 c
- chicken broth, fat-free and reduced sodium
- 1 pkg
- near east brand couscous with toasted pine nuts
- fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- large plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Tomato parmesan couscous
- 1In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic for two minutes. Add broth and contents of the spice sack included in the couscous package. Bring just to a boil.
- 2Stir in the asparagus. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer one minute.
- 3Stir in the Near East couscous and cover and remove from the heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomatoes and parmesan cheese.