Texas Bean Salsa
How to Make Texas Bean Salsa
- 1First, drain and rinse the black beans and drain the rotel.
- 2After that add to a large mixing bowl.
- 3put your corn and microwave to warm the corn up.
- 4Next, chop your onion and add to the bowl as well.
- 5Once corn is thawed, add to the bowl and give the mixture a mix.
- 6Add your cilantro and juice 1/2 of the lime.
- 7Give another mix in the bowl and set in the fridge to chill until needed.
- 8Serve with low fat tortilla chips or veggies. *This is also good on chicken or fish.