Texas Bean Salsa
How to Make Texas Bean Salsa
- First, drain and rinse the black beans and drain the rotel.
- After that add to a large mixing bowl.
- put your corn and microwave to warm the corn up.
- Next, chop your onion and add to the bowl as well.
- Once corn is thawed, add to the bowl and give the mixture a mix.
- Add your cilantro and juice 1/2 of the lime.
- Give another mix in the bowl and set in the fridge to chill until needed.
- Serve with low fat tortilla chips or veggies. *This is also good on chicken or fish.