Tex Mex grilled shrimp and corn salad
- jumbo shrimp
- 6 slice
- **marinade, see link below
- ears fresh corn
- 1 1/2 c
- pico de gallo
- 15 oz
- can goya small red beans
- 4 oz
- cotija cheese
- **roasted tomatillos salsa, opt
How to Make Tex Mex grilled shrimp and corn salad
- 2Rub marinade on shrimp and let sit in fridge for about 1-2 hr prior to grilling.
- 5Drain and rinse can of beans. Mix together with well drained pico de gallo. Let sit until corn is grilled.
- 6Remove hush and wash corn. Season if you'd like with favorite spices. You can also rub it with the marinade you use for the shrimp.
- 9For a pretty presentation place salad on plate and top with grilled shrimp. Serve with tomatillos salsa if desired.