SWEETHEART STIR FRY VEGETABLE MEDELY
Rose Mary Mogan
A combination of fresh veggies mixed with sweet peppers onions & garlic, seasoned with steak seasoning & topped with a few slices of Fresh Mozzarella cheese & a Red Sweet Bell Pepper Heart. I cooked a large skillet & then made individual servings for the two of us.
This vegetable dish was so good & cheesy, we both enjoyed it. I also made an Orzo Pilaf with Gorgonzola cheese which we especially loved as well. I will post the recipe real soon.
This is a nice healthy & attractive way to eat your vegetables.
- 3 medium
- yellow squash (about 1 pound)
- 3 medium
- zucchini squash (about 1 pound)
- 2 large
- onions sliced
- mini sweet peppers, cut into rings
- 3-4 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 tsp
- steak seasoning
- 2-3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4-6 slice
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 large
- red bell pepper cut into hearts with cookie cutter few extra pcs. chopped
How to Make SWEETHEART STIR FRY VEGETABLE MEDELY
- 2Add oil and butter to large skillet, I used a 16 inch skillet. Heat oil and butter over medium high heat, then add the sliced vegetables and minced garlic. Stir to mix together. Gently toss. Then add the steak seasoning. Cook vegetables until they are crisp tender and still retain their color and shape.