SWEET AND SOUR WINTER SQUASH
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumblue hubbard or any winter squash
1/4 lbbrown sugar
1/4 ccidre vinegar
1 Tbspdried mint leaves
1 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make SWEET AND SOUR WINTER SQUASH
- Precook halved squash cut side down 10 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Slice garlic paper thin heat in oil until golden, but not brown. Discard garlic save oil.
- Add vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and mint leaves to pan cook down about a third.
- Peel squash cut into bite size chunks put in a baking dish pour liquid over squash.
- Bake 10 minutes stir thoroughly bake another 10 minutes . Refrigerate serve warm or cold.