Sriracha Corn Pepper
How to Make Sriracha Corn Pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350* and cut the pepper in half, removing seeds and smearing 1 tablespoon of guacamole inside each half the pepper.
- 2Using a small skillet, sautee the corn with some non-stick spray. (I used the zero calorie butter
- 3Put on a dusting of garlic powder, two dashes of curry powder and two dashes chili powder. Mix it all together while it heats up.
- 4Take it off of the heat and mix it with one heaping tablespoon of Sriracha (more or less to taste). Squeeze in the lime and mix again.
- 5Distribute the corn to each half of the pepper and cook until the pepper is soft, about 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!