How to Make Squash Casserole
- Boil or steam the squash until tender. (about 5 minutes)
- Meanwhile, saute the onion in 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Crush 1/2 a sleeve of the crackers. Mix crushed crackers, milk and eggs well.
- Add the cooked squash, onion and 2 Tbsp. butter. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup cheese. Mix.
- Crush the remaining sleeve of cracker. Saute them in a Tbsp of butter.
- Place squash mixture into a baking dish. Put sauteed crackers on top of that. Place 1,2 cup cheese evenly over top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.