Spicey Roasted Cauliflower/Califlor Asado
1 Tbspvegetable oil or pam spray to grease pan
1 largehead cauliflower, remove green leave and cut core even so cauliflower will stand upright
1 1/2 cplain white greek yougurt
1 largelime zested and juiced
2 Tbspchile powder
1 Tbspcumin powder
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 tspcuryy powder
1 1/2 tspkosher salt
1 tspground black pepper
How to Make Spicey Roasted Cauliflower/Califlor Asado
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking pan.
- Mix yogurt, with all the seasonings and spices. Mix well ensuring all the spices are well incorporated. Use a large type salad bowl.
- Next turn the cauliflower upside down and dip head first into the yogurt mixture. Turning the cauliflower over and around in the mixture to coat all around. All of the cauliflower should be completely smeared and coated with the mixture. Place the cauliflower on the pan upright sitting on its core.
- Roast in the oven until the surface is dry and lightly browned 45/55 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving. Serve with remaining yogurt mixture or with olive oil and lemon juice poured over the wedges.
- Olive oil 1/4 cup mixed with 1 juiced lime. Add a little salt and pepper mix well and pour over your cauliflower wedge. Enjoy, Buen Appetito