Refrigerator Salad in Mason Jar
I am working on my weight loss, down 43 pounds so far since July 2013. Clean eating and juicing are some of the ways I have used.
Join our FREE weight loss support group on FB at I can will shall reach my goals. Motivation, recipes, tips, exercises and support from people all over the world. Feel free to friend or follow me Jackie Nelson Brown @browninkus on most Social Media Sites.
- fresh kale, chopped leaves
- spinach, fresh
- 2 stalk(s)
- carrot, sliced
- cucumber, seeded
- tomato, diced
- beets, trimmed
- lime peel, grated
- lemon, squeezed
- apples, golden delicious
How to Make Refrigerator Salad in Mason Jar
- 1Wash all fruits and veggies in white vinegar and water solution. Soak for 10 minutes and rinse.
- 2Peel all skin from any non organic fruit or vegetable.
- 3Dice, slice and remove seeds from various fruit and veggie combos.
- 4Add all in Mason jar. Order doesn't matter. I added Braggs Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and then a little seasoning, veggie, fruit and shake.
- 5When ready to serve you can shake contents of jar. Add other seasonings or toppings. I just squeeze the lemon and when I have it some EVOO.