☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (22 ounces) frozen mashed potatoes
- 2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 medium
- green or sweet red peppers
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese paprika
How to Make Potato-Stuffed Peppers
- 1Prepare potatoes with milk and butter according to package directions. I cheat and use premade variety you get at the store or left over mashed potatoes for a meal.
- 2Stir in dressing mix and season with pepper; set aside.
Cut peppers in half length-wise; do not remove the tops. Remove stems and seeds. Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 13-in.x9 in. baking dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 3Spoon potatoes into pepper halves. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.