Peppered Bacon Green Beans
How to Make Peppered Bacon Green Beans
- 1Cook bacon in a non stick skillet until crispy, drain bacon on paper towels
- 2In the bacon fat left in the pan add the onion and cook until translucant
- 3Add the garlic powder, chicken bouillon, and green beans.
- 4Pour the water over the beans and season with salt and pepper
- 5Cover, once it boils reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 - 2 hours. Enjoy. * If your in a rush this can be made and finished in 30 min just doesn't have as much time to absorb the flavors.