Oriental Green beans
Number of servings: 6
Calories per serving: 68
Number of Points (for those following Weight Watchers diet): 1 point per serving
- 1 1/2 lb
- green beans, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce, dark
- 1 Tbsp
- oriental sesame oil
- 1 tsp
- granulated sugar
- 6 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make Oriental Green beans
- 1In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook green beans until JUST crisp/tender, about 4-5 minutes. (OR cook in microwave on HI for 4-5 minutes)
- 2While beans are cooking, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oil and sugar. Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- 3Drain beans if needed. Set aside.
- 4Spray a wok or 10" skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until softened, 20-30 seconds.
- 5Add the well drained green beans and cook, stirring and turning constantly until ingredients are well mixed, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add the soy sauce mixture and continue to stir and turn until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1-2 minutes.