My Sweet Spicy Pickles
I just love the clove/cinnamon accent along with the sweet/spicy kick.
Every extra cucumber in my garden gets this treatment. The pickles are great right out of the jar, or in relishes, tuna salad...where ever you can think of.
- 1 c
- white vinegar
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- palm full of allspice (like i said...it's just something i threw together lol)
- a few cloves
- partial pieces of cinnamon stick (left over from grating)
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow mustard (i never seem to have mustard seed in the house lol)
- 1 large
- cucumber, sliced thin on a mandoline
- serrano peppers, sliced
How to Make My Sweet Spicy Pickles
- 1In a sauce pan, bring all steeping liquid ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 3Refrigerate over night. Keep what you want in the fridge and place the rest in freezer bags for future use. Enjoy!