Janice Joy Miller
- 1 large
- cauliflower, cut up bite size
- bacon strips
- 6 Tbsp
- chives, chopped
- 1/2 c
- vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- sour cream, fat-free
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 lb
- mushrooms, sliced
How to Make Loaded Cauliflower
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Cook bacon in oven on a rack over a pan for 20 minutes until crisp.
- 3While bacon is cooking, steam cauliflower and mushrooms until tender - about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove bacon from oven, and chop into bite size pieces.
- 5Turn oven up to 425F.
- 6In a bowl, combine cauliflower, mushrooms, mayo, sour cream, half the chives, half the cheese, and half the bacon. Toss gently until well combined.
- 7Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 8Spread cauliflower mixture evenly, and top with remaining cheese, chives, and bacon.
- 9Bake at 425F until cheese is melted - about 15-20 minutes.