Janus Joy Miller
1 largecauliflower, cut up bite size
6 Tbspchives, chopped
1/2 cvegan mayonnaise
1/2 csour cream, fat-free
2 csharp cheddar, shredded
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
How to Make Loaded Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook bacon in oven on a rack over a pan for 20 minutes until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, steam cauliflower and mushrooms until tender - about 10 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Turn oven up to 425F.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower, mushrooms, mayo, sour cream, half the chives, half the cheese, and half the bacon. Toss gently until well combined.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread cauliflower mixture evenly, and top with remaining cheese, chives, and bacon.
- Bake at 425F until cheese is melted - about 15-20 minutes.