Letizia's small bell stuffed peppers
- 8 small
- different colors bell peppers
- 1 c
- italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and garlic to taste, i use a lot of garli cpowder
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- feta or mozzarella cheese
- 3 or more Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Letizia's small bell stuffed peppers
- 1wash small peppers , i use different colors , red, yellow,orange . they usually come assorted in a bag.
- 2cut the top and take out all seeds .
prepare the stuffing .
mix all ingredients together .
- 3add enough olive oil so that the mixture is a little wet , not dry.
- 4preheat oven to 400.
get a medium size glass baking dish. spray with pam cooking spray ans also add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of pan.
- 5sprinkle a tiny bit of olive oil on top of stuffed peppers .
bake at 400 for 35 minutes or until done .
they are delicious . enjoy!