Holly's Yum Yums Cheesy Cauliflower!
How to Make Holly's Yum Yums Cheesy Cauliflower!
- 1heat electric skillet to 300.
- 2add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and melt a little more than half way
- 3add sour cream and start out with 2-3 tablespoons of chicken broth. (you will add more as it melts more. you can add Dry mustard at this time or wait a little longer until it is a little more creamier!
- 4when melted add frozen cauliflower and just keep mixing every few minutes. keep adding chicken broth a few tablespoons at a time until it is creamy. I kept the lid on after I mixed it each time I made sure to put the lid back on to steam the cauliflower!
- 5Once you have it creamy and a little watery kick up your heat to 350 or so put the lid back on and let it thicken..stirring occasionally.