Healthy alfredo surprise
- 1 large
- spaghetti squash
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- plus 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
How to Make Healthy alfredo surprise
- 1Place about 1" water in lg pot. Cut off ends of swuash and add squash to pot. Bring to boil. Cover, cook until tender, about 30 mins.
- 2Remove squash and let cool a little. In medium saucepan, over med-low heat, combine remaining ingredients, except 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- 3Whisk until smooth. Cut squash in 1/2 lengthwise, discard seeds. Scrape the inside of squash w/ a fork, shredding it into spaghetti strands. Add strands to sauce, stir to mix and heat through. Sprinkle w/ remaining parmesan cheese.