GRILLIN' BEANS STUFFED PEPPERS
- 4 medium
- red bell peppers
- 1-1/2 c
- cooked white rice
- 1 c
- frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can(s)
- bush's steakhouse recipe grillin' beans
How to Make GRILLIN' BEANS STUFFED PEPPERS
- 1Cut bell peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs, leaving stems intact. Set aside.
- 2Combine rice, beans, corn, salt and pepper in large bowl. Fill pepper halves with rice and bean mixture (about 1/2 cup per pepper half).
- 3Arrange peppers in a 9x13-inch baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- 4Bake in a preheated 400º oven until peppers are tender, about 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Serve.