Green Beans w/Truffle oil
- 1 bag(s)
- green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic cloves, sliced thin or crushed
- 1 tsp
- white truffle oil
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Green Beans w/Truffle oil
- 1In a saute pan, melt the butter and place the green beans, tossing them to fully incorporate the butter..
- 2saute about 5-7 mins on med-high, constantly stirring, add in the garlic, put on low and cover 5 mins.
- 3transfer to a platter sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle in the white truffle oil and add the parmesan cheese.