Green Bean Reduction
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
3 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
3 Tbspbrown sugar, light
1/2 tspgarlic, minced
4 Tbspred wine
16 ozgreen beans, frozen
How to Make Green Bean Reduction
- add all ingredients to a medium skillet
- cook on medium heat until the sauce is boiling
- reduce heat to a simmer, continue to simmer until reduced by half and beans are tender.
- remove from heat and let rest for about 5 minutes, then serve.
- OPTIONAL: sprinkle with shredded Parmesan if desired